- From Glasgow: follow A82 along Loch Lomond towards Crianlarich;
- In Tarbet follow A83 towards Inveraray over the ’Rest and be Thankful’ pass;
- After the pass turn left on to the A815 to Dunoon;
- Strachur is 10 miles from this junction.
- Alternatively ferry services operate from Gourock to Dunoon from where the A815 leads to Strachur (18 miles).
Strachur Smiddy is open 7 days a week from 1pm - 4pm from Easter until the end of September;
or phone 01369 860508 or 01369 860647 for a visit.
Adults £ 1.-
Senior Citizens & under 18s 50 p
Family Ticket £ 2.-